Earn Elementary and Early Childhood EducationCertification with the T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship
Advance your career and enhance the prestige of your childcare center with Wilkes, an approved provider of the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood Pennsylvania Scholarship Program. Wilkes offers the Elementary and Early Childhood Education certification program for students seeking a bachelor’s degree.
What is T.E.A.C.H.?
Wilkes University has partnered with the Pennsylvania Childcare Association (PACCA), administrator of the state-funded grant known as the T.E.A.C.H. scholarship. This program offers financial assistance to early childcare professionals in Keystone STARS facilities who wish to advance their education and expertise and move up the career lattice.
What does T.E.A.C.H. cover?
- Partial tuition
- Applicable university fees
- Paid time off to attend class and complete field experiences
Who is eligible?
Early childcare professionals, teachers and assistant teachers working in Keystone STARS facilities.
How do I apply?
- Review our admissions requirements:
- Click here if you’re a transfer student with previous college experience.
- Click here is you have not attended college elsewhere.
- Apply to Wilkes.
- Complete the T.E.A.C.H. Scholarship application process at: http://www.pacca.org/images/stories/pdf/2016-2017/ba_brochure-application.pdf
(800) WILKES-U Ext. 4400
For assistance in completing your T.E.A.C.H. application or with questions specific to the scholarship, contact the Pennsylvania Child Care Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.